You are not logged in! Please Log in or create an account to our website in order to be able to watch the movie.This film is not available for online screening at the moment.
Feature documentary March for Dignity follows a small group of LGBTI+ activists in Tbilisi, Georgia as they attempt to conduct the first Pride march in the country, They face overwhelming opposition from far-right groups, the government, and the Georgian Orthodox Church, which has led to a history of attacks on the LGBTI+ community, often inciting rallies of thousands of violent counter protestors. With membership of the European Union, and anti-Russian sentiment firmly on the political agenda, Georgians are at a turning point in history where they must choose to fight for progress and human rights, or concede to greater Russian influence. In the midst of this geopolitical turmoil, the committed organisers of Tbilisi Pride bravely strive to be visible in their evolving country.
- "Best in Show" - Fargo-Moorhead LGBT Film Festival
- Winner, LGBTIQ+ Competition - FIDBA, Buenos Aires
- "Best Documentary Feature" - Brighton Rocks Film Festival
- Best Documentary Award - Qflix, Philadelphia
- Runner-Up - Gilbert Baker Film Festival
- Special Mention, Documentary Feature - Kashish Mumbai International Queer Film Festival
- Special Mention, Documentary Feature - Oslo/Fusion International Film Festival
*Data is limited to before submission to PelDocFest
Creative Documentary Center
The film is available for a certain number of online screenings during the festival.