- At the top right of the web page, next to the language selection, there is a button titled "LOGIN"
- Pressing it will bring up a new window on your screen
- If you have created an account in the past, fill in your email or username and password and click login. If you do not remember your password click "Password Reminder"
- Alternatively you can sign up or log in automatically by tapping the icon of the service you have an account with. eg Facebook
- In this case you do not need to follow the steps below.
- If you do not have an account on our page and do not want to log in using another service, you will need to sign up with your email by clicking the "REGISTER" button at the top of the window.
- The same function as in the previous tab. Sign up or log in automatically by tapping the icon of the service you have an account with.
- Fill in your full name.
- The username can be used every time you log in to our page. You can use the first part of your email before @. As long as no other user has stated it before you.
- To avoid mistakes, write your password twice
- To avoid mistakes, write your email twice.
- Click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
Your account is activated automatically, you don't need to do anything. Then you will get an email stating the username and password, please don't reply on this one. If you activated your account with facebook, you don't have to do anything, you won't get an email.
|If you have any problems or difficulties in your registration the festival volunteers will be at your disposal via chat!